About... The Author
Dr. Travis Moore graduated from Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, where he completed his doctoral degree in Audiology (Au.D.). He is nationally certified through the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (CCC-A), and is licensed in the state of Tennessee. Dr. Moore completed his internship at the Vanderbilt Bill Wilkerson Center and Vanderbilt Balance Disorders Laboratory. His areas of interest include balance and dizziness, DPOAEs, psychoacoustics, tinnitus, and hearing aids.
- Specialty: Vestibular Audiology
- Degree: Au.D.
- Education: Vanderbilt School of Medicine
- Certifications: Certificate of Clinical Competence-Audiology
- Licensure: State of Tennessee
About... The Site
- Free resources used to create this site
- Fonts: 1001FreeFonts.com ("Dots All For Now")
- Graphics: Wikimedia Commons ( Gray's Anatomy Plates )
- Flowchart Software: yEd Graph Editor
- Technical Information
- Hosted by: A Small Orange
- Created using: Dreamweaver CS6
- Graphics: Photoshop CS6